AnyConnect 4.10.00093 New Features
This is a major release that includes the following features and support updates, and that resolves the defects described in AnyConnect 4.10.00093:
- Enhanced captive portal remediation now supported in macOS.
- Architecture improvement of downloader to address local platform security concerns.
- Ability to individually allow/disallow scripts, help, resources, or localization updates in Local Policy, while previously they were part of Allow Software Updates.
- CiscoSSL changes: enable EMS for only TLS, and disable EMS for DTLS.
- Operating system support has changed to eliminate older versions. Refer to AnyConnect Supported Operating Systems.
- Revision to Linux requirements (due to Linux build toolchain/GTK migration). Refer to AnyConnect Support for Linux.Release Notes for Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, Release 4.10 - Cisco
AnyConnect HostScan Engine Update 4.10.00093 New Features
AnyConnect HostScan 4.10.00093 includes updates to the HostScan module and resolves the defects listed in HostScan 4.10.00093.